[Exim] Forwarding Director Help

Author: Gordon McKee
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Forwarding Director Help
Hi

I have the following lines in the Transport section of the config file. At present, all users at gdmckee.co.uk get forwarded on, is there a way to merge the transport directors so different users can get delivered to different places, eg gordon@??? to get forwarded to the exchange box and bob@??? get aliased up and saved on the Unix box? I am running exim 4.14 on FreeBSD 4.8.

### Relay Certain Domains to internal NT Server - GDM 23/03/2003 ###
special:
driver = manualroute
transport = remote_smtp
route_list = gdmckee.co.uk nt-opro-h0.gdmckee.home

### Virtual Domains Router - GDM ###
virtual:
driver = redirect
domains = dbm;/usr/local/etc/exim/domains.db
no_more
data = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/usr/local/etc/exim/aliases/$domain}}

Many thanks

Gordon