RE: [Exim] IMAP quotas help needed

Author: Jason Stratford
To: Jeffrey Wheat
CC: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] IMAP quotas help needed
Jeff,
I have loaded the patch and the SRPM that I use to the following location on my
server....

http://www.alteredminds.com/exim/

One additional note is that the exim quota parameters in exim.conf can also be
set in the courier format now as well (in fact you might find they have to -
can't recall trying them in the normal format). Keeps things nice and simple.

Feel free to look at the SRPM as well, it is a customised version of one I found
online that includes the exiscan patch as well.

Regards
Jason