RE: [Exim] IMAP quotas help needed

Author: Jason Stratford
To: exim-users
CC: Jeffrey Wheat
Subject: RE: [Exim] IMAP quotas help needed
Jeff,

I have a patch for exim-4.14 that replaces the standard maildir quota handling
with methods extracted from courier-imap version 1.7.0 to handle the creation
and management of maildirsize files. I have been using it for a few months now
without problems, and also had an earlier version working on exim-4.04 from
courier 1.5.x for quite a while.

The patch itself is not the best as its essentially the required routines hacked
out of the courier code base with the exim source modified to call the courier
bits. I would have preferred modifying the courier base to create a proper
library that could be linked to from exim (maybe when I have time, haven't so
far as there is too much courier specific stuff that is not needed in the
current maildir module and its dependants in the courier source base).

You are welcome to try my patch, let me know and I will send it too you. Of
course it comes with the standard disclaimer, works for me but may make your
system disappear up its own rear end!

Regards
Jason