[Exim] The book is shipping

Author: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users, exim-announce
Subject: [Exim] The book is shipping
The publisher received the first copies of the Exim 4 book yesterday,
and will be shipping them out as fast as he can. For details of the book
see

http://www.uit.co.uk/exim-book/

While I have your attention, a reminder about the next Exim course in
Cambridge, Monday 30th June to Wednesday 2nd July 2003. This is not
filling up as fast as in previous years, so there are still plenty of
places available. For details of the course, prices (we are very
competitive), and how to register, please see

http://www-tus.csx.cam.ac.uk/courses/exim/