Re: [Exim] Problem receiving from MS Exchange 2000 w/TLS

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Eric Parusel
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Problem receiving from MS Exchange 2000 w/TLS
On Wed, 14 May 2003, Eric Parusel wrote:

> Hmm, I didn't know there was a wish list :) Good to know...

I push it to the ftp site periodically.

> Exchange is currently running SP3 with a post-SP3 rollup patch of some sort.
> I under the impression that I had already updated as new as it could get...
> Any idea what this later release might be?

Sorry, I live in a Unix world, and know nothing about MS software.

> Possibly the person who made the initial wish-list request might know?

Indeed, but I don't have a record of who it was. It may be possible to
find the original discussion on the mailing list, but I suspect seaching
on "exchange" may throw up rather too many hits...