Re: [Exim] $acl_m vars

Author: Giuliano Gavazzi
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] $acl_m vars
At 12:41 +0100 2003/05/12, Giuliano Gavazzi wrote:
>I am puzzled by the acl_mX variables. It seems that their value is
>not kept across ACLs, although the NewStuff says:

[...]
>so, I initialise them to 0 during the mail acl (because otherwise
>they will be reset), I then change them during the rcpt acl and then
>when I output them in the data acl they are empty again.

I have just done a simple test that disproves what I wrote yesterday.
At least $acl_m3 is fine across ACLs:

in score.acl: set the acl_m3

in rcpt_acl: call the score acl (via a warn)

in rcpt_acl: output a log_message with the acl_m3 value

in data_acl: output a log_message with the acl_m3 value

and the values are logged fine.

Giuliano