[Exim] Sender callout verification only for certain domains

Author: Ralf G. R. Bergs
To: exim-users ML
Subject: [Exim] Sender callout verification only for certain domains
Hi there,

I had this line in my exim.conf:

  require verify        = sender/callout=20s/check_postmaster

Because I'm hosting lots of domains I would like to be able to selectively
disable sender callout verification for certain domains.

Can you confirm that the following construct is functionally equivalent to the
above line EXCEPT for domains listed in no_callout, for which sender callout
verification should NOT be performed?

  deny    domains  = +local_domains
          !domains = EXIM_VIRT_DOM_DIR/no_callout
          !verify  = sender/callout=20s/check_postmaster

I just want to be sure I didn't break anything.

Thanks,

Ralf

--
   L I N U X       .~.