Re: [Exim] SPA Authentication

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-users
CC: ph10
Subject: Re: [Exim] SPA Authentication
On Thu, 2003-05-08 at 15:29, Philip Hazel wrote:
> *Always* read the NewStuff file... :-)

Its probably worth putting a note (or rather a large obvious notice) in
the main documentation - ideally copied at the top of the index for the
HTML docs - so that this point is made clear.

I'll look at making the NewStuff information directly available off the
website (see if I can produce an automatic HTML filter) - in fact is
there any chance you could split the NewStuff files out of the main
tarball as well, so there's a NewStuff-4.14.txt file along side the
exim-4.14.tar.gz file?

    Nigel.