Re: [Exim] Exiscan

Author: Tom Kistner
To: Ron McKeating
CC: Exim-Users (E-mail)
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exiscan
Ron McKeating wrote:

> We upgraded to the latest version of exim, exiscan and spamassassin
> yesterday. Now one of our automated emails does not work. We switch on
> the bounce emails with a broken mime type and so we are now getting this
> error for a message which has worked fine every day before we upgraded.

On first glance, I think it is because you have no "alternative" text
for non-MIME-aware MUAs between the main headers and the first multipart
boundary. Not sure if that is a bug on my part. Must go read the RFC if
that text is a MUST or a SHOULD.

In the meantime, can you check if my assumption is correct and modify
the message like this:

[...]