Re: [Exim] Exim & MySQL

Author: William Thompson
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim & MySQL
> > I tried the yes/no answer, however, when I had "and domains='$domain'",
> > $domain was always empty
>
> > This occured when it checked local_domains in the acl_smtp_mail acl.
>
> Ah! In the *MAIL* ACL. That explains it. $domain won't be set in the
> MAIL acl, because there is no recipient. If you want to check the
> sender's domain, you should use $sender_address_domain. Sorry, I wasn't
> thinking of this case.

Yup, that's why I had to go back to the way I did it before.

It would be nice to have the ability to simply put all data from a lookup
like that and check each line. I thought that's how it'd work, but when I
RTFM, I noticed it was only going to return true/false which in my case when
I was testing, it was always true (because of the sql condition).

If something like that's possible, I'd like to wishlist it.