[Exim] Virtual domain mail manager thingy "ready"

Author: Avleen Vig
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Virtual domain mail manager thingy "ready"
In a recent email I mentioned that I had writen a web interface, which
allowed relatively painless administration of mailboxes with Exim, PHP
and MySQL.
It's the sort of thing that might come with a mail-hosting package from
a hosting company.

Myself, I think it's slick. But that's only because it does everything I
need for now. As there was public interest, especially from from people
on this list, I figured that this was the best place to at least let
people know about the initial release.

I don't have a demo site ready just yet. But, setting this up to see
what the interface looks like should only take a few minutes. Currently
I think the word "bland" is appropriate :-)
Not knowing what to call this thing, and not being very creative, I
picked Virtual Exim. If there's a problem with that, I'll change it :-)

http://www.silverwraith.com/vexim

Feedback is welcomed.

--
Avleen Vig                   "Say no to cheese-eating surrender-monkeys"
Systems Admin                "Fast, Good, Cheap. Pick any two."