[Exim] Weird configuration of exim server....

Author: Eric Parusel
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Weird configuration of exim server....
Hello,

    I'm new to exim and I decided I wanted to try to use it because
I need quite a custom setup.
I've heard that exim is quite configurable!

What I need to know is how possible it is to achieve what I'd like.

Here's some details (this is all for incoming connections):

1) Advertise TLS (shouldn't be a problem I don't think)

2) Require SMTP AUTH, no matter what. Deny those that don't
use SMTP AUTH...

3) Authenticate SMTP AUTH through LDAP.

4) Deny all relaying, and accept mail only to each account if
     SMTP AUTH'd for that account.  For example, server will
     only accept mail enveloped to foo@??? if sender has
     SMTP AUTH'd as foo@???.

5) For each account that receives mail, "mirror/redirect" it to
a specified address (specified in LDAP for each account).

NOTE: Since I will be mirroring/redirecting pretty much all
incoming mail, would it be possible for each user to only exist
in LDAP, at least in configuration anyways?

See why I called it weird in my subject? :)

Even if you could just say whether you know it's possible to do
each thing I've listed or not, that'd be very informative and
helpful...

Thanks very much!,
Eric Parusel