Re: [Exim] Lookup

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: William Thompson
To: Michael Roterman
CC: Exim Users Mailing List
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Lookup
> Thanks, that worked!! :)

Good =)

> Now to my next problem. When the condition is met it uses a transport that
> pipes mails to a script:
>
> mail:
> driver = pipe
> command = hivemail_process.php ${lc:$local_part}@$domain
> current_directory = /home/
> home_directory = /home/
> user = nobody
> group = nobody
> return_output = true
>

> My question is what should the command be. I have so far been using
> |/home/zapmail/hivemail_process.php in the valiases file and its been
> working great! What's is the correct setting for the transport version?

What did your valiases file look like? something like this:

*:    |/home/zapmail/hivemail_process.php

or

user1: |/home/zapmail/hivemail_process.php
user2: |/home/zapmail/hivemail_process.php
user3: |/home/zapmail/hivemail_process.php

So, how does it know where to send the email to?

The command = line you have above should also be the full path like you had
it in valiases. I don't know anything about hivemail so my assistance would
be limited.

How is hivemail_process supposed to be invoked?