Re: [Exim] Lookup

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Michael Roterman
To: William Thompson
CC: Exim Users Mailing List
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Lookup
Thanks, that worked!! :)

Now to my next problem. When the condition is met it uses a transport that
pipes mails to a script:

mail:
driver = pipe
command = hivemail_process.php ${lc:$local_part}@$domain
current_directory = /home/
home_directory = /home/
user = nobody
group = nobody
return_output = true

My question is what should the command be. I have so far been using
|/home/zapmail/hivemail_process.php in the valiases file and its been
working great! What's is the correct setting for the transport version?

Thanks

:)