Re: [Exim] Mysql?

Author: Michael Roterman
To: Nico Erfurth
CC: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Mysql?
> Sorry, but IMHO this is weird, storing mails in a mysql-database is just
> .... don't know how to tell you, it's SICK.

I know, I am not a big fan of it either, but I do like their frontend
interface! Until, I have time to fix the backend I am going to have to deal
with the database system...

OK, sounds like the director is the way to go.
What format would this file have to be? Just a long list of users, with one
user on every line? Are there any examples of directors I could use to do
this?

Also, if I place this director at the bottom, will other mail to this domain
first be placed in my "real" accounts before this director checks a user
list?

Thanks

Michael