Re: [Exim] Idea to slow down spammers

Author: Dennis Davis
To: Marc Perkel
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Idea to slow down spammers
>From: Marc Perkel <marc@???>
>To: exim-users@???, gnu@???, brad@???
>Subject: [Exim] Idea to slow down spammers
>Sender: exim-users-admin@???

>This idea is rather crude but - who likes this idea?

As pointed out elsewhere on this mailing list, there are several
similar schemes available. Also see:

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=spamd&sektion=8&arch=&apropos=0&manpath=OpenBSD+Current

for similar software that appears in OpenBSD3.3 which will be
released shortly. I'm impatient to get my hands on this software
and upgrade my exim servers as the IP address 207.233.153.131 is
*really* pissing me off. It is continually trying to send us email
using an envelope sender in Wirehub's list of known spammers. This
has been happening for the last few days and 207.233.153.131 just
won't take NO for an answer. This isn't affecting our service, I'd
just like to get back at the bastard.