Re: [Exim] Migration from Qmail to Exim is complete! (WAS:Mi…

Author: Tony Earnshaw
To: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Migration from Qmail to Exim is complete! (WAS:Migration from Exim to Qmail is complete!)
På fr , 25/04/2003 klokka 10:03, skreiv Nico Erfurth:

> Maybe someone should start an exim-tools page with links to all known
> available exim tools and pages.

Yes, yes, yes.

Anyone who says that web-based or GUI-based tools for Exim aren't viable
because of Exim's complexity, remind me of Little Lord Fauntleroy's
grumpy, gouty-footed old granddad (Those who've never read the American
Frances Hodgson Burnett's brilliant, introvert, century-old novel can
turn to
http://www.pagebypagebooks.com/Frances_Hodgson_Burnett/Little_Lord_Fauntleroy/or any other of the 28,403 Internet refs listed on Alltheweb).

Many ISPs already have limited Perl or PHP front ends to configure Exim
- amongst others contributors to this list (reading, Hub?). If at least
basic Exim 4 configs could be done with web interfaces (I personally
find Webmin disgusting, but that's my opinion), then Exim would take
such flight as defies imagination.

Best,

Tony

--
Tony Earnshaw

Do not come to visit me with both arms the same length.

e-post:        tonni@???
www:        http://www.billy.demon.nl

Tony Earnshaw