[Exim] Exim filter only copying Incoming mail

Author: Niall O Riordan
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Exim filter only copying Incoming mail
Hi All,
        I seem to have a rather strange problem, I've done quite alot of searching and been unable to find an answer. I'm hosted by nomonthlyfees.com who run Exim as their MTA.

I've set up a filter to unseen deliver all mail incoming/outgoing to my address.

Unfortunately trhe filter is only delivering incoming mail to me and not outgoing.

Can anyone see the problem?

Any help appreciated.

bash-2.05a$ more /etc/vfilters/criostal.com
# Exim filter

if error_message then finish endif

if first_delivery then
unseen deliver "webmaster@???"