Re: [Exim] blocking external senders

Author: Tony Earnshaw
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] blocking external senders
tor, 24.04.2003 kl. 13.00 skrev Sujit Choudhury:

> I am now running Exim 4.12 (on two weeks experimental basis).
> I have a list in a file called unwanted-people.
> The addresses are in the from sender@??? in that file.
> How do I block these senders without having to verify everybody's
> address?

Exim 4.x

I have one of those. In the main body of configure:

addresslist denysenders = lsearch*@;/var/mail/blocked/senders : \
lsearch;/var/mail/blocked/blocklist-s.txt

/var/mail/blocked senders looks like:
*@*.co.kr

/var/mail/blocked/blocklist-s.txt looks like:
yuhan.co.kr REJECT
(that one's also used for something else, therefore it has a "funny"
form.

In the ACLs, under the deny rules:

deny  senders  = +denysenders
      message  = Administrative prohibition. \
                 Mail addressed to postmaster will be accepted.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

Do not come to visit me with both arms the same length.

e-post:        tonni@???
www:        http://www.billy.demon.nl