[Exim] blocking external senders

Author: Sujit Choudhury
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] blocking external senders
I am now running Exim 4.12 (on two weeks experimental basis).
I have a list in a file called unwanted-people.
The addresses are in the from sender@??? in that file.
How do I block these senders without having to verify everybody's
address?

My revised acl thanks to everybody's help looks as follows:
# Begin of ACL section
check_recipient:
  accept   hosts = :
  accept   recipients = postmaster@??? : \
        postmaster@???

# allow only some internal hosts to communicate.
  deny     hosts = ! net32-lsearch;/mail/exim/files/net_reject_except :
\
                net16-lsearch;/mail/exim/files/net_reject

# address is in various spam blacklist - so rejected
  deny     message = rejected because \
                $sender_host_address is in a black list at \
                $dnslist_domain\n$dnslist_text
           dnslists = rbl-plus.mail-abuse.ja.net : \
                sbl.spamhaus.org : \
                spews.relays.osirusoft.com : \
                proxies.relays.monkeys.com

# address is in University of Westminster blacklist
  deny     hosts = partial-lsearch;/mail/exim/files/host_reject : \
                partial-lsearch;/mail/exim/files/sender_reject
           message = $sender_host_address is listed at \
                University of Westminster's blacklist.

# rule for relaying
  accept   domains = +local_domains
  accept   domains = +relay_domains
  accept   hosts   = +relay_hosts
  deny     message = relay not permitted

# ACL that is used after the DATA command
check_message:
  warn    !verify = header_sender
  accept

# End of ACL section.
Sujit Choudhury
University of Westminster
E-Mail: S.Choudhury@???
Tel No: 020 - 7911 5000 Ext 3851

-
only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error
you must not copy or show them to anyone, nor should you take any
action based on them, other than to notify the error by replying to
the sender.