Re: [Exim] Exim & MySQL

Author: Richard Welty
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim & MySQL
On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 15:42:13 +0200 Matthias Pronk <matthias.pronk@???> wrote:
> The router in my Exim configuration file which should handle this is:

> But for some reason it is handled by this router (which comes later in
> the config file):

> Can anybody of you help me out? I couldn't find a nice tutorial on Exim
> 4 (all of them are written for Exim 3).

try running a debug run in verbose (-v) with debugging for the routers
turned up (-d+route). -bt (test an address) might be sufficient, or you
might want to simulate an entire SMTP session by hand in some cases (-bh)

i guarantee by the time you're done with these, you'll have enough
information about what's going on to choke a small herd of horses.

richard
--
Richard Welty                                         rwelty@???