Re: [Exim] FWIW: *Unofficial* Exim 4.14 packages for Debian …

Author: Andreas Metzler
To: exim-users ML
CC: ametzler
Subject: Re: [Exim] FWIW: *Unofficial* Exim 4.14 packages for Debian 3.0 aka stable aka Woody
On 18.04.03 17:42 Ralf G. R. Bergs wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 11:35:09 -0400, Dickenson, Steven wrote:
>>> But those weren't an option for me since they don't run under Woody
>>> (or do they?!)

No, they don't.

>>I believe they'll compile and build under Woody. Check the debian/control
>>file in the source package for compile dependencies.

Yes, they do. ;-)

> Ok, will do as soon as I have some spare time.

No need fo that, already done.
http://pkg-exim4.alioth.debian.org/
deb http://www.logic.univie.ac.at/~ametzler/debian/exim4manpages/ woody/
deb http://www.logic.univie.ac.at/~ametzler/debian/gnutls/ woody/

[...]
> Anyway, I forgot to mention that my package also has the sa-exim patch
> included as a dynamically loaded scan_local() function.

[...]

The official debian-packages have this patch applied, too. The only
thing that is missing yet is a separate package including the exim-sa
plugin.
         cu andreas