RE: [Exim] RE: Timestamp...

Top Pagina
Auteur: Ariel Sandberg
Aan: 'thai.tran@dyotex.com', exim-users
Onderwerp: RE: [Exim] RE: Timestamp...
Is this the client that displays the sent recieve dates with the one hour
offset. I've had this issue, but it was not exim, it was an
exchange/outlook and time zone issue . I did not set the client pc to the
same timezone as the exchange server. Therefore the time difference was
noted in outlook (as it should be when one is in a different time zone).

I would also make sure that your exim server is also in the correct time
zone, but this should not matter much, unless it's your mailbox server(pop3,
imap).

Here is some questions just for me to clarify:
Is exim is your smtp server for your outlook client?
What are you using for mailbox's for outlook (POP3, IMAP)?
And is your Sent Time stamp truly showing the wrong time? ( I would think
only Recieved Time Stamp would be a problem else I would take a look and
client pc and mail agent)
What is your time zone on exim?
What is your time zone on outlook pc?
what is your time zone?

Just off the top of my head, hope this helps, maybe I'm wrong?

Cheers,
Ariel