RE: [Exim] RE: Timestamp...

Top Pagina
Auteur: Thai Q. Tran
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: RE: [Exim] RE: Timestamp...
I am quite sorry for my explanation. What I mean when I say the sent
and receive timestamp is that when you get your mail via a mail client
(i.e. Outlook) the timestamp is an hour off. My Exim logs are in sync
with my system clock, but Exim seem to say that the mail was received an
hour later. If I am still not clear with my explanation please forgive
my English.

Thanks again,
Thai