Re: [Exim] RE: Timestamp...

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Thai Q. Tran
CC: Exim
Subject: Re: [Exim] RE: Timestamp...
On Tue, 15 Apr 2003, Thai Q. Tran wrote:

>             Since the time has changed due to daylight savings time
> Exim's timestamps have been off by an hour.  I have run through the
> mailing list archive but it doesn't seem too promising.  I also tried to
> look through the documentation but also with no luck.  I tired what the
> documentation said regarding timezone but the only changes the timestamp
> in the logs.

In Exim 4.14 there is also the log_timezone option, which adds the
timezone to the log timestamps.

> I need to adjust the timestamp of sent and received mail.
> Can someone please help point me in the right direction?

*Which* timestamp of sent and received mail? The only one Exim creates
is in the Received: header, and that already has the timezone attached.
(Oh, it does also create a Date: header line if one is missing - again,
the timezone is attached.)