RE: [Exim] mails being rejected

Author: Van Howell
To: 'Sujit Choudhury', exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] mails being rejected
I have been having the same problem with Yahoo and Juno, however this
problem is intermittent. I am running EXIM 4.14 (just upgraded, hoping
to fix the problem) It's been going on since I was useing 4.12. I have 2
servers one is a test server. It is running Redhat 7.2 and Exim 4.12 it
works great no reject problems. The server I have problems with is on
Redhat 7.3 same EXIM configuration as test server (until I recently
upgraded to 4.14). No resolution yet.
Van