[Exim] High Load

Author: Felix Havemann
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] High Load
Hi,

I operate a very high load mail server (up to 40,000 deliveries/hour!).
I read the performance enhancement tips on the exim website:

4.17 Exim on heavily loaded hosts

If you are running Exim on a heavily loaded host you should consider
installing a current release of bind (from http://www.isc.org) as
caching nameserver, either locally or on a nearby host with a fast
network connection. You should also consider enabling Exim's
split_spool_directory if you expect to have large numbers of messages
awaiting delivery.

Are there any other ways to enhance performance?

Thanks for your help

Felix

P.S.: As I read the list in digest, please reply to me personally, too.

--
Felix Havemann  -Leiter Technik-          w         f.havemann@???
n@work Internet Informationssysteme GmbH  o         http://www.work.de