Re: [Exim] Exiscan & McAfee uvscan: error parsing returned o…

Author: Tom Kistner
To: Igor Karpov
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exiscan & McAfee uvscan: error parsing returned output.
Igor Karpov wrote:

>>Maybe because of the single quotes.

> It was taken directly from exiscan-readme.txt. If it's an error,
> shouldn't it be corrected?

That is an EXAMPLE that works with Sophos sweep. Let me quote the docs:

--------
Example: Sophos Sweep reports a virus on a line like this:

               >>> Virus 'W32/Magistr-B' found in file ./those.bat

              We want to get the W32/Magistr-B string, so we can match
              for the single quotes left and right of it, resulting in
              the regex '(.*)' (WITH the quotes!)

              exiscan_av_scanner_regexp_description = '(.*)'
---------

/tom