RE: [Exim] Operating systems

Author: Dickenson, Steven
To: 'Ian Cox'
CC: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: RE: [Exim] Operating systems
Never heard of your SMTP software, so I can't help you there.

I believe you can run Exim under Cygwin, but I've never tried it.
http://www.cygwin.com

You could always setup a separate box, running *nix, to handle your SMTP
needs. This is what I've done for my Win2k/Exchange network.

Steven
---
Steven Dickenson <sdickenson@???>
Network Administrator