Re: [Exim] Exim V4 Config (in english)

Author: Yann Golanski
To: Paul Burton
CC: Exim-Users@Exim. Org, exim-users-admin
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim V4 Config (in english)
--
Quoth Paul Burton on Mon, Apr 07, 2003 at 13:44:29 +0100
> Can someone answer this question(in plain English ) as all I'm getting back
> is really not relevant rantings from people whom obviously misunderstood my
> original mail, so here it is again and I hope someone understands me..

This should help.

> This is very frustrating, having installed exim 4-14 and have no
> documentation to configure the dammned thing..

You must have missed the web site: www.exim.org or the directory labeled
``docs'' in the main distribution. The file you need is called
specs.txt

> I would like to know how to set-up out of office replies to senders and how
> can my users send out mail to many recipients in one batch ?

Yes, it's all in the documentation which are available above. RThe FAQ
(at the web site) has configurations example of both.

www.exim.org has it all.

--
yann@???                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   009D 7287 C4A7 FD4F 1680  06E4 F751 7006 9DE2 6318