Re: [Exim] MESSAGE FILTERING(EXTERNAL) WOES!!!

Author: m. shahid
To: masta
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] MESSAGE FILTERING(EXTERNAL) WOES!!!
[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Thanks for the quick reply.

> In general you should update to exim4 (I assume you use exim3, because
> you were talking about directors).

Unfortunately I have no control over this :-)
> This was discussed many times on this list, please search the archive
> for bogofilter and transport_filter. The idea is to use exim as the
> pipe-command to bring the message back into the system, and let
> bogofilter work as a transport_filter.

I've searched the archives for "transport_filter",(I'd already searched for
Bogofilter before I posted), and I'm not too sure what you mean by "use exim
as the pipe-command to bring the message back into the system, "

The transport_filter will "do something and then write to its destination",
this is where we need the message to come back, before writing.

I'm probably missing something very obvious.

Regards

fizz

Want your email in a hurry? Get Hotmail direct to your mobile[1]