Re: [Exim] MESSAGE FILTERING(EXTERNAL) WOES!!!

Author: Nico Erfurth
To: m. shahid
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] MESSAGE FILTERING(EXTERNAL) WOES!!!
m. shahid wrote:

> Hi.
> I'm trying to get exim to pass an incoming message to Bogofilter(spam filter),
> which adds a header to the message, indicating whether the message is spam or
> not, then feed this message back into subsequent processing so exim can check
> for the existence of the "yes" header which indicates spam.

In general you should update to exim4 (I assume you use exim3, because
you were talking about directors).

This was discussed many times on this list, please search the archive
for bogofilter and transport_filter. The idea is to use exim as the
pipe-command to bring the message back into the system, and let
bogofilter work as a transport_filter.

Nico