Re: [Exim] serveral dozens of emails bounced to my main acco…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: John (TJ) Penton
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Xerophyte Penta
Kopio: Exim User
Aihe: Re: [Exim] serveral dozens of emails bounced to my main accoun
On Fri, 4 Apr 2003, Xerophyte Penta wrote:

> Just a few m,inutes ago I checked my email and found serveral dozens of
> emails bounced to my main account. Mainly to AOL accounts. But the thing
> is that I didn't send all those mails!
> What can I do? Must I check the raw files? How can I do that?
> Please advice.

Quite possibly it is cause by somebody doing a dictionary attack to send
spam, using your address as the from address.

Not much you can do.

John

--
...he found a small tin of condensed milk, and something told him that
Tiggers didnt like this, so he took it into a corner by itself and