Re: [Exim] problems setting up exim+spamassassin+cyrus imap

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Barry Pederson
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Derek Stevenson, exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] problems setting up exim+spamassassin+cyrus imap
Derek Stevenson wrote:
> --
> Cyrus 2.1.12. What is the advantage of the lmtp socket delivery over 'deliver'?

I believe all 'deliver' really does is open an LMTP socket and push the
message through, so by having Exim do it you're basically eliminating the
middleman, and spawning one less process to get the same job done.

    Barry