[Exim] queue dependent smart-host

Author: Leonardo Boselli
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] queue dependent smart-host
Question: I have a server, call it as mail.my.our.com that act as a smtp
relay. people from mua
client or other server submit there e-mail, and it immediately try
to deliver. This occours under normal conditions.
However it is possible that at certain times it cannot contact any of
the the MX for a domain.
In this event what i would like should be:
   if the mail is to [*.]my.our.com it should patiently retry
   if the mail is to [*.]our.com it should retry for 10' after which it
     should forward all undelivered mail to a smarthost
   in all other cases after 5' the message should turn to the smarthost.
Ideally the two delays should be adjustable by modifying at every time the
config file (and hupping the demon ... will this create problems ? ) fron
0 to infinity (that is always or never using the smarthost)
Anwer: write here and post to the list ....