Re: [Exim] Routing by Senders domain

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Tim Jackson
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Routing by Senders domain
Hi Timothy, on Fri, 28 Mar 2003 08:48:03 -0000 you wrote:

> We would like to route all mail to a different set of servers based on
> the senders domain, is this at all possible?

Yes, at least with Exim 4. How you do it depends on exactly what you want
to do. For example though, you could perhaps try something along these
lines:

(this is a router)

reroute_stuff:
driver = manualroute
route_data = ${lookup{$sender_address_domain}lsearch{/some/file}}
transport = remote_smtp
no_more

where /some/file is something like:

blah.domain: internal-server-1.domain
foobar.dom: internal-server-2.domain

If you were doing something like this, you might want to use some kind of
wildcard too, unless this is an internal thing and your sender domains are
restricted to a particular set.

Tim