Re: [Exim] Configuration...

Author: Asbjørn Høiland Aarrestad
To: James P. Roberts
CC: Luiz Felipe, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Configuration...
James P. Roberts skreiv:
>>Hy, I have a problem....
>>I want to redirect every email that my server receive to an account.
>>The user of that account will read each message and send it to the
>>correct user. How can I do that using the configuration file ? Is it
>>possible? I'm waiting your email.
>>
> My initial reaction is, "Why would you do that?" followed closely by, "Make
> sure that is legal to do in your location!" Next, "Why make it a manual
> process, when it could be automated?" Lastly, as another person already
> posted, "Yes, it is possible to do." (driver = redirect)

I must agree on this! Most probably you will get a much better solution
to you problem if you try to explain the problem you have, and see if
somebody on the list have a good solution. Manual sorting of the mail
sound like a big task, and is most probably not needed. (and as James is
writing, you need to check if this is leagal)

regards
Asbjørn