Re: [Exim] Question concerning lookups

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Ralf Ramge
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Question concerning lookups
Dennis Davis wrote:

> Been there, and got burned myself :-(
>
> I believe this is covered on pages 68 & 69 of the manual. Start
> about 60% down page 68.

Yes, you're right.

> hostlist reject_from_hosts = net-dbm;/etc/exim/dbm/blacklist_hosts.dbm
> if you want to search by IP address.

Yes, it works with IP addresses. But I'll still have to switch to plain
text files because it doesn't work with networks in CIDR notation. But
thank you (and William) very much for the help - I guess I would have
never found the mentioning of the "net-" prefix in the manual/book by
myself.

--
Ralf Ramge                                    E-Mail: ralf.ramge@???
ILK Internet GmbH                             Tel:       +49 721 9100 0