Re: [Exim] ACL and dropping connections

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Tony Earnshaw
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] ACL and dropping connections
ons, 2003-03-26 kl. 15:03 skrev Nico Erfurth:

> > Looks like the manual on exim.org needs to be updated =)
>
> The manual isn't in sync with exim all the time, always check the
> NewStuff file, if in doubt.
>
> AFAIK, Philip is updating the docs for the next release.

What I've learned to do is, with every new Exim release:

cd ./doc
cat NewStuff filter.txt >> spec.txt

And then have my browser (Mozilla) include this in the Personal
bookmarks.

I'd 10 times rather work with spec.txt as browser fodder than the html
manual - I can never find anything in the latter. Apart from it
necessarily being out of date.

Best,

Tony

--