[Exim] IP addresses (netblocks and hosts) in flat files vs s…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: William Thompson
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [Exim] IP addresses (netblocks and hosts) in flat files vs sql lookups
I have a list of ip addresses (netblocks with various netmasks and single
host entries) that I'd like to put into an sql database.

My problem is how to do a lookup for it.

I thought about something like (I know it's ugly and I have thousands of
hosts listed):

${lookup mysql{select host from blacklist where enabled='Y'}{${sg{$value}{ *\\n}{ : }}}}

Is there any good way of doing this w/o querying for all possible netblocks
(/1 .. /32). Or maybe to rephrase it, is there a way exim can just go
through the list returned and match it like it does with files.

I'm testing with 4.12 but I will be going to 4.14 soon (as soon as I compile
it)