[Exim] Exim segfaulting with OpenSSL 0.9.7a

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Florian Laws
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [Exim] Exim segfaulting with OpenSSL 0.9.7a
Hello,

while updating an Exim3 to Exim 4.14 on Solaris 8,
I thought it was a good idea to include TLS support and
try the new OpenSSL 0.9.7a libraries.
However, the Exim delivery process crashed when trying
to deliver to a host that advertises STARTTLS.

2003-03-24 15:19:29 18xSnQ-00001C-Tt == nlpid@??? R=lookuphost
T=remote_smtp defer (-1): smtp
transport process returned non-zero status 0x000b: terminated by signal 11

It doesn't crash with OpenSSL 0.9.6i, however, so I will continue to
run with 0.9.6i.
The exim.conf features no TLS options, as I just included TLS for
further extension.

I'm sorry I have no detailed delivery logs, but I thought it might
be of interest here.

Regards,

Florian

--