Re: [Exim] Using ACL to block spaam... possible?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Tim Jackson
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Using ACL to block spaam... possible?
Off-list reply received.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 17:24:37 +0100
From: "lukas@???" <luca.dc@???>
To: "lists" <lists@???>
Subject: Thanx...

Hi Tim!

I really do not know if you are having a bad day or if I did something
wrong to you in some previuos life but le t me say, you are a real
boor!

To result unpleasant was not what I looked for on Exim list but I think
your reply is just a little too bad.

I am not an expert and I wrote I needed an answer from someone more expert
than what I am but if this is the result... damn... I am
disgusted.

I am looking for help with something I cannot understand myself... my
english is not so good (I am italian), and my knowledge of the
Unix world is not so deep. It is not my fault if I have to work on these
thinghs and I am doing all of my best to study and learn. If you
really are on Exim list with the intention to help, you should first learn
good ways and then really help!

I am trying to make my little server the more secure I can but after three
days of tests and searches I still can't get SMTP Auth working!
Here the reason I am looking for something different. I cannot understand
why SMTP Auth seems to work and then my clients continue
to succesfully send mail without needing to pass authentication.
Can you tell me why? I think not ... I am not so special, I am only
someone who need an hand... so difficult to understand from the hill
of your arrogance?

Using ACL is the only way I found to try to protect my server... and let
me say that I am really tired to try...

Thanx a lot for your bad character... I am not the trash where you can
throw it... This was my first message to this list.... what a
delusion...

have a good time...

Lukas