Re: [Exim] Exim 3.36 [Mails are not sent to the World]

Author: Giuliano Gavazzi
To: System
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim 3.36 [Mails are not sent to the World]
At 17:29 +0530 2003/03/21, System wrote:
>Sorry Nico,Will not happen again.

who are you kidding? This same system@???
account has already sent multiple copies of the same email in the
past. There have been three different signatures at the bottom of the
emails. One might start thinking that either you should have only one
person dealing with the mailserver (that helps in the clue factor) or
that the signature is bogus.
Signature list: Cindy, Vishal and now Tina (who has already been told
in February not to send multiple emails).

Explain.

And please have someone rectify the spelling on your site...

Thanks

Giuliano

--
H U M P H
    || |||

Java & C++ Server/Client/Human Interface applications on MacOS - MacOS X
http://www.humph.com/