Re: [Exim] Exim 3.36 [Mails are not sent to the World]

Author: System
To: Nico Erfurth
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim 3.36 [Mails are not sent to the World]
Sorry Nico,Will not happen again.

The problem with my mails are not actually exim related. As exim is so nice,
But it sends mail to some domains and some are failed, like it goes to
yahoo, hotmail etc but fails for rediff (just an example).

Next is u said, bcoz of the incorrect senderdomain so how do i correct that?

Regards,
Tina

> System wrote:
>
> Why do you post the same mail THREE times?
>
> > Hello List,
> >
> > When ever i try to send a mail through WebMail. The mails are sent to

the World Outside. Here is what it says.