[Exim] Default recipient (was: Virtual domain setup redux)

Autor: Khyron
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Default recipient (was: Virtual domain setup redux)
So if I remove the virtual domain setup for khyron.com
(since it is already the qualify_domain), how can I define
a default recipient for e-mails addressed to the khyron.com
domain?

Example, if khyron.com is setup to be the local domain, like
so:

domainlist local_domains = @ : khyron.com : dsearch;/local/etc/exim/virtual

and

qualify_domain = khyron.com

and I update the system aliases accordingly, how can I define
a default recipient for the khyron.com domain? Going back to
my original example in the e-mail with Subject: "Virtual domain
setup", I want ice@??? to be accepted for delivery and
delivered locally to a default user account. How can I accomplish
this if khyron.com is no longer a virtual domain?

-= Life is like an exploded clown. It's really funny until you figure
                       out what just happened. =-