Re: [Exim] Newbie question! : chdir Maildir: No such file or…

Autor: Jonathan Guthrie
A: Exim List
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Newbie question! : chdir Maildir: No such file or directory
OK I seem to have Exim now creating the dir on the fly, nice, but now
Courier-IMAP is not reading it... so i will check the courier config
files and if necessary, post to the courier list i suppose!

thanks

On Wednesday, March 19, 2003, at 12:46 PM, Jono wrote:

> When I add a mail user, where should I be adding it? In mailAdmin? If
> so, at what point should the Maildir be created, and by whom?

Jono

--------------------
Jonathan Guthrie
New Media Solutions Designer
http://dna.co.nz :: http://allaboutbranding.com
DNA Design, Level 2, 262 Thorndon Quay, Wellington, New Zealand
email jono@??? | tel +64 4 499 0828 | mob +64 21 678890

IMPORTANT: The information contained in this e-mail message may be
legally
privileged or confidential. If you appear to have received this email in
error or are not the named recipient you are notified that any use,
copying
or distribution of this e-mail message or its attachments is prohibited.
Please notify the sender immediately. Thank you.