Re: [Exim] SMTP authentication question

Author: Jonathan Vanasco
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] SMTP authentication question
I would like to take a moment to apologize to everyone on this list,
especially those I have personally offended.

My posting was rude, inappropriate, and offensive to some -- if I were
able to take back any words, I would do so.

There was no reason to post that message, I clearly see that now. New
to this list, I did not know it had a zero tolerance for any off topic
remarks -- several other tech-lists I subscribe to are quite the
opposite. That is not an excuse in the slightest bit - just the
mindset I was coming from.

I will not comment on the post iteself in the forum, to avoid any
further embarassment and lengthening discussion. If anyone would like
to direct comments to me or request an individualized apology, please
email me at my personal address -- jvanasco@??? . I promise to
respond to everyone in a timely manner.

I would like to also add that I inadvertantly set the role on my
message to my work address, not my personal address, and would like to
stress that message was intended as an individual and does not
represent my employers in any manner whatsoever: I have neither the
ability nor the desire to do so.

I find this list extremely valuable, and will continue reading it. I
will respond personally to everyone who has commented on this asking
for their forgiveness. Should that not happen, I will simply not post
again. There is no need to threaten a ban. If you would like a
similar apology, please email my personal account mentioned above.
Anyone who has emailed me today can expect a personal apology this
evening.

Sincerely,
Jonathan Vanasco