Re: [Exim] SMTP authentication question

Author: Jesse Gilbert
To: Nico Erfurth
CC: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] SMTP authentication question
> Jesse Gilbert wrote:
>
>> Can anyone suggest a syntax to perform this? I know that it is a nested
>> query, just not familiar enough with Exim's syntax to figure it out
>> myself... and I'm not sure that I have access to the sending email address
>> before the message is accepted for relay. If not, can I embed the domain in
>> the Username and strip it off in the server_condition statement?
>
> login:
> driver = plaintext
> public_name = LOGIN
> server_prompts = "Username:: : Password::"
> server_condition = ${if and {\
> {exists:/etc/virtual/${domain:$1}/passwd}\
> {crypteq {$2}{\
> ${lookup {${local_part:$1}} lsearch \
> {/etc/virtual/${domain:$1}/passwd}{$value}fail}\
> }}\
> }{1}{0}}
> server_set_id = $1

thank you! This works perfectly, with one modification -- I had to change
the exists line to

    { exists {/etc/virtual/${domain:$1}/passwd} }\

thanks for your help
jg

--
Jesse Gilbert                                        System Administrator
Computer Animation Lab                   California Institute of the Arts