[Exim] DNSBL maybe? (OT)

Author: Odhiambo G. Washington
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] DNSBL maybe? (OT)
Hello all,

This is a bit OT.

My problem is that I haven't been able to deliver mail to msn.com
directly. My only salvation is Philip (thanks Philip), the way he
designed Exim. smtp-gw-4.msn.com, which is the only MX I can see
from my end (why?) seems not to accept any connection from my
netblock 62.8.64.0/19 (Hmm, I hear someone saying I shouldn't reveal
that, but why?). Since I have another /25 block, I have used a special
purpose router/transport to handle this MSN problem. The salvation
is from setting interface = 1.2.3.4, borrowed from the /25 block.

Anyway, the big question I would like to ask is: Where do I look for
clues about this msn problem? I have looked at ordb, orbz and the
likes but I cannot find 62.8.64.0/19 being listed anywhere. This is
just my suspicion. I am not exactly sure why msn.com doesn't like
this block. Mail to {postmaster|abuse}@??? will never get answered,
don't you think so? I have tried that severally.

I know there are experts on this within this list, like Suresh.
I'll highly appreciate any clues/pointers.

Thank you.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington   <wash@???>  "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

Graduate life: It's not just a job. It's an indenture.