Re: [Exim] DNSBL maybe? (OT)

Author: Odhiambo G. Washington
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] DNSBL maybe? (OT)
* Todd Mitchell - lists <lists@???> [20030318 17:25]: wrote:
> Wash,
>
> A bunch of us on NANOG had the same issues with MSN a while ago. Search
> the NANOG mailing list archives for "Blocked by msn.com MX, contact for
> MSN.COM postmaster ?"
>
> If you'd like a novel of information and notes from the NANOG off-list
> discussions, drop me a line.

Hi Todd,

I've read the thread but it doesn't seem like you had the issue solved.
For me the only thing is frustration from the fact that MSN did not
warn me, just in case something happened. I do my best to make sure
my servers are not used as open relay, although I'd say once in a while
it does happen when a dialup client installs Win2k with their sucking
SMTP Service, or Exchange5.5 but I am always quick to put a fast check.
All M$ products sucks, anyway.

Question: Perhaps to test my sanity, am I being dump to allow dialup
users on my network to relay via my main smtp server? They are in my
relay_from_hosts. I have an AUP, but trust me, it's a war with them
always ;)

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington   <wash@???>  "The box said 'Requires